We’ll keep this update very short.
Last week we released dates, and as a result we spent some time polishing this feature and fixing related bugs. Most notably, the “has:date” filter is added.
We also polished the UI. Below is a before & after for the left sidebar; we also made a few improvements across the app. The overall UI is flatter and borders are less pronounced. We will continue improving and simplifying the UI as that’s one of the main complaints we got from the survey we sent out.
There were also “invisible” work going on, but we’ll give updates when there’s something visible to show.
That’s it, thanks for reading, and have a wonderful week y’all!