This is our weekly update for the 18th week of 2017. Note that some features or fixes might arrive a few days late at the desktop and mobile app.
- Tag pane (Pro feature). See the announcement post for more details.
- Ever paid for Dynalist Pro? Now you can receive a Pro badge and show off your support in the forum by logging out and back in!
- [UI] Fixed the “+”/”-” symbol sometimes not appearing in large documents.
- [UI/minor] Fixed typing before a date would trigger the date picker.
- [UI/minor] Now clicking on the triangle beside numbered list would collapse or expand rather than zoom in, under the “use bullet to zoom” option.
- [UI/minor] Fixed cannot use Up/Down keys to exit the note field.
- [Search] Fixed the “color:” search operator. Before, you must not have a space after the colon, now it’s allowed.
P.S. We’ll be on semi-vacation for the next few weeks, so we might be a bit less responsive. Just FYI!