This is our weekly update for the 19th week of 2017. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- [Tag pane] Made tag pane work on mobile.
- [UX] Now Ctrl+Up/Down can move across parent items.
- [UX] Now the breadcrumb links are real links and you can Ctrl+click or use the scroll wheel to open them in a new tab.
- [Mobile/UI] Fixed item takes an extra line when checkbox is present on mobile.
- [Mobile/UI] Fixed item takes an extra line when system font size is set to above Medium on Android.
P.S. We’ll be on semi-vacation for the next few weeks, so we might be a bit less responsive. Just FYI!