This is our weekly update for the 20th week of 2017. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- [Search/UI] Removed clickable search filters underneath the search bar and replaced it with a link to the search operators reference page to avoid blocking content.
- [UI/minor] Made sync status on the top right corner less jumpy when changing between states.
- [UI/minor] Don’t focus on the first time automatically when switching document by default and added an option for it that you can enable manually (see poll).
- [Settings] Added an “Advanced” settings section to hold less frequently used options.
- [Color label] Adjusted the color of the green color label to make it more distinguishable from the blue color label.
- [Tag pane] Fixed tag pane navigation layout broken on tablets.
- [UI/minor] Fixed “Add note” option not appearing for the current zoomed-in item.
- [Tag pane] Fixed tags being case-sensitive.
P.S. We’ll be on semi-vacation for two more weeks, during that time we might be a bit less responsive. Just FYI!