This is our weekly update for the 23th week of 2017. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- We’re working to pass the App Store review on the iOS app. There are some issues with the app that we need to quickly touch-up. Scheduled for a call with Apple later today. Stay tuned!
- [Search] Made remembering scroll position play nice when entering and exit search. Now, both the cursor position and the scroll position will be remembered upon entering search and restored when exiting search.
- [UI/minor] You can now middle click the node bullet to open an item in a new tab.
- [Tag pane] Reduced lag caused by tag pane display while typing.
- [Export] Change the “note” attribute to “_note” in OPML export for interoperability with other outliners.
- [Search/minor] Added “color:none” search operator.
- [Keymap] Fixed cannot customize shortcuts to Ctrl+Enter.
- [UI/minor] Fixed cannot drag item to the first position under a list when there’re hidden checked items there.
- [Android app] Fixed accidentally introducing invisible line separator Unicode characters would cause “No document is open” errors.