This is our weekly update for the 25th week of 2017. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- iOS app released. More improvements coming to mobile soon, stay tuned!
- [Mobile] Made the toolbar a sliding menu to avoid the three dot menu getting cut off by the keyboard. We’ll add back setting color label and heading very soon! (Coming to mobile apps in the next version)
- [Mobile] Better Google login on mobile apps. Before, you had to log in with your browser and the process was horrible. Now, a popup appears within the app to choose a Google account. (Already in iOS, coming to Android app soon)
- [Mobile] Made expand/collapse icon easier to tap. (Coming to mobile apps in the next version)
- [UI/minor] Made the setting popup larger (we also did an internal refactor for all legacy popup code).
- [UI] Fixed can’t resize the left pane.
- [Tagging] Fixed tags not excluding colons.
- [Search/UI] Fixed document title is not displayed if search query matches the note of the document in Search Everywhere.