This is our weekly update for the 36th week of 2017. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- [Mobile app] True black mode. Under this mode, the background color is true black, which is softer on the eye during the night, as well as saving battery on AMOLED displays.
- [Inbox capture] Added global shortcut to invoke Dynalist capture to inbox on the desktop app (coming in version 1.0.40).
- [Mobile app] Made Tab to indent and Shift+Tab to unindent shortcuts work with external keyboards on the iOS mobile app (coming in version 1.1.14).
- [Shortcut] Pro users can now customize the shortcuts for indenting and unindenting as well.
- [Account] You can now delete your account on your own.
- [Account] You can now unlink your Google account on your own.
- [Support] We updated most how-to guides to include instructions for the mobile app. They used to only contain instructions for web/desktop app.
- [UI/minor] Fixed document/folder context menu is sometimes blank when you resize the app.