This is our weekly update for the 37th week of 2017. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- [Search] Always show completed items when searching for “is:completed”, even when you’ve set completed items to hidden.
- [Mobile] Allow opening all external URL schemes. That is, you can open links to open other apps (e.g. opening an Evernote link that starts with “evernote://”) in Dynalist.
- Fixed pasting from Microsoft Word randomly deletes spaces.
- Fixed Up/Down key not working currently in the current zoomed in item title when there are multiple lines.
- Fixed “**#tag**” doesn’t correctly show up as bold.