This is our weekly update for the 40th week of 2017. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- [Shortcut] Shortcuts are revamped to avoid conflicts. Please see this post for more details.
- [UI] Current zoomed-in item now has checkbox, so you can click on something in Search Everywhere results and check it right away.
- [File attachments] Fixed uploaded files have wrong default permission on server side. Please see this post for more details.
- [UI/minor] Fixed display first line of note not working properly in Firefox.
- [Mac desktop] Fixed forward/backward shortcuts not working. The previous shortcut, Ctrl+Left/Right are used to switch spaces in Mission Control, so Dynalist cannot use it. The new shortcuts are Ctrl+[ (left bracket) for Back and Ctrl+] (right bracket) for Forward. Note that it’s Ctrl rather than Cmd. This will arrive in desktop v1.0.42.