This is our weekly update for the 43rd week of 2017. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- [Tag pane] You can now toggle between sorting tags alphabetically and by number of occurrence! Simply click on the icon on the top toolbar in the tag pane.
- [View options] We’ve moved the “View as article” option into the “View options” menu, which you can access by clicking on the eye icon. The article view layout will apply to the current document, rather than to all documents.
- [Misc] Dynalist now supports RTL language layout, when these languages are detected.
- [UI/minor] File finder results and exported formatted content will use the font chosen in preferences rather than the Dynalist default font.
- [Backup] Fixed “Download backup” not working in desktop app.
- [UI/minor] Fixed code segment not aligned with LaTeX.
- [UX/minor] Disabled Ctrl+click to multi-select on mobile since Ctrl key sometimes get stuck when using external keyboard with the mobile app.