This is our weekly update for the 50th week of 2017. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- [UX] Fixed Dynalist doesn’t auto-scroll when you use Ctrl+Up/Down to move multiple items beyond the screen.
- [UX] Fixed having to click on an item first in order to start selecting.
- [Markdown] Fixed tags inside formatting, for example “**#tag**”, are not properly displayed or searched.
- [Search] Fixed document root notes not shown in Search Everywhere results.
- [Date] Fixed “today” items not matched by “within:tomorrow”.
- [UI/minor] Fixed hard-coded “Ctrl+O” on the “No document is open” blank screen. It should be “⌘O” by default for Mac users, and whatever you customize it to be if you have customized it.
P.S. We’ll be on semi-vacation for three weeks during the holidays, during that time we might be a bit less responsive. Just FYI!