This is our weekly update for the 12th week of 2018. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- [Account] Now you can change your Dynalist display name on the account settings page.
- [iOS app] When sharing a page from Safari, the captured text becomes “[Title](URL)”, replacing “Title URL” before.
- [iOS app] Make status bar color match current theme color.
- [Desktop app] Fixed local file paths that contains non-ASCII character do not work.
- [Mobile app] Fixed the “No document is open” screen when going back from Search Everywhere screen.
- [Google Calendar integration] Stopped dates with year over 9999 (often a mistake) from syncing to Google Calendar because they mess up normal event syncing.
- [Mobile UI] Fixed Search Everywhere and document search icon in the search bar sometimes overlap.
- [UI/minor] Removed unnecessary horizontal scrolling when the window is narrow.
- [UI/minor] Fixed current line highlight being slightly off-center on macOS and iOS devices.