This is our weekly update for the 22nd week of 2018. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- [Mobile UI] Improved the “Move to” UI on mobile. See screenshot below:
- [Mobile UI] Improved the share dialog UI on mobile. See screenshot below:
- [UX] Now you can Ctrl+click (or Cmd+click) a document name or a bookmark name to open it in a new tab. This only works in the web app.
- [iOS] Fixed Up/Down keys not working when using an external Bluetooth keyboard (released in v1.2.6).
- [UI/minor] In web app and desktop narrow view, a bottom toolbar that’s the same as the one on mobile is shown for easier editing.