This is our weekly update for the 26th week of 2017. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- Mobile app performance investigation. We’ve received several reports about how the app freezes or crashes when there are too many items in a document. We’re looking into the problem!
- Ctrl+click to select non-adjacent items. After that you can use the menu options or keyboard shortcuts to apply bulk commands to the selected items. (Coming soon to the desktop app)
- [Link parsing] Fixed URL includes closing parenthesis.
- [Google Calendar] Fixed all-day events having incorrect end date for certain third party apps (see details in this forum post).
- [UI/minor] Fixed note jumps by a few pixels when it gets focused onto.