This is our weekly update for the 23rd week of 2018. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- Newest Pro feature: add custom CSS that show up on all platforms! (This new option appears in Settings under the “Dynalist Pro” tab.)
- [Mobile/UX] Now when accidentally tapping on the gap between two items, the keyboard won’t hide.
- [Mobile/UX] The cursor now lands more precisely when using Up/Down keys on the mobile app.
- [Mobile/UX] Now when you switch between items, the keyboard stays open. Before, the keyboard hides and then immediately shows up, which was annoying.
- [UX/minor] Fixed bug where the page will be scrolled the item that’s being edited when you come back to Dynalist, even if you scrolled to somewhere else.
- [Mobile/UI] Fixed popup messages such as the move item success message would temporarily block the mobile bottom toolbar.