This is our weekly update for the 3rd week of 2018. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- [Payment] Added ways to change billing cycle and credit card information (available on the Account Settings page).
- [Settings] Moved account and payment related settings to the standalone Account Settings page so the app settings popup is cleaner.
- [Import] Fixed cannot import OPML that contains certain Unicode characters.
- [Copy/paste] Fixed copied newlines aren’t correctly encoded as Windows format (“\r\n” instead of just “\n”) on Windows.
- [Copy/paste] Fixed spaces copied as non-breaking spaces.
- [Selection] Fixed cursor disappearing if you press Down on an empty current root item.
- [UI] Stop auto-detecting RTL languages before we can correctly position the rest of the UI (bullet points and checkboxes, most notably).