This is our weekly update for the 6th week of 2018. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- [Pro] You can now use the item finder to jump to any item by searching for it! For more information, see the announcement post.
- [Settings] Updated setting dialog to have consistent style with the account setting page. Each option now also has a little explanation if it’s not straightforward.
- [Search] Added new search operators. You now search for “has:color“, “is:heading“, and “heading:” followed by 0~3.
- [Formatting] Fixed undo can only undo making one item bold, after you make multiple items bold in bulk.
- [Formatted] Fixed issue with individual item formatting toggling. For example, let’s say item A is bold and item B is not bold. Before, if you press Ctrl+B while selecting both A and B, A will no longer be bold and B will become bold. Now, A and B will both be bold after you do Ctrl+B.
- [Mobile UI] Fixed navigation header of the date picker is cropped out on tablets.
- [Mobile UI] Fixed share to inbox dialog being blocked by settings.
- [UI/minor] Fixed icon misalignment issue for current root items.