This is our weekly update for the 8th week of 2018. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- We have added more uptime monitoring and also made sure we’re notified within minutes when Dynalist is unavailable. We also set up a public status page.
- [Copy/paste] Now when copying and pasting within Dynalist, note is interpreted as OPML. Before, it will be interpreted as HTML, resulting in HTML being converted into Markdown.
- [Preferences] Fixed preferences not saving when offline.
- [UI/minor] Fixed can’t tap on notes to expand them when hiding notes or only showing first line.
- [Android] Fixed status bar issue with some Android devices.
- [iOS] Fixed can’t exit date picker screen.