This is our weekly update for the 45th week of 2017. The features and fixes might arrive at the desktop and mobile app a few days later than the web version.
- Version history is finally here! For more details, see the announcement post.
- [Mobile/UI] Made the toolbar at the bottom smaller so you have more screen space to work with.
- [UI/minor] When you use Ctrl+Up/Down to swap multiple items up or down, the page now automatically scrolls when the items go out of view.
- [Parsing] Fixed “#” or “@” alone being detected as a tag.
- [Firefox/UX] Fixed Ctrl+Shift+H triggers History Manager on Firefox in addition to cycling heading.