Hi all! Here’s a rundown of July changes:
- File reordering improvements. Now you can drop files into collapsed or empty folders by dropping on the right side of the file pane. Moreover, the drop location is now indicated by a line rather than moving the file around, making it easier to drop files precisely at where you want them to be.
- We’ve updated the desktop app to use Electron 4.2.6. This fixes (1) the issue with numbering in number lists and (2) the macOS bug where only the first page gets printed.
- Fixed sync issue of items getting out of order sometimes.
- Fixed clicking on a bookmarked search doesn’t update the query timestamp. This caused new results to not show up as time passes when you click it again.
- Fixed code styles are not applied when printing a document.
- Fixed cannot open another document’s mind map view with the file menu option (“another document” being a document that’s not the currently open one).
- Fixed Up and Down keys not working in the select inbox location setting.