Hi folks, welcome to our March update! Please stay home as much as possible and we hope everyone stays safe during this difficult time.
- RTL (right-to-left) layout for writing systems like Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, Urdu, and Sindhi. You can now turn on this setting in Settings – Preferences – Appearance.
Note that RTL will not be applied to every corner of the app, since the user interface itself is still in English. We try to cover all the your content though, let me know if you find any issues!
- One-click copy for code blocks. Simply hover a code block and click on the “Copy” button!
- [Email to Dynalist] New option for how emails get truncated. If you see empty body text when forwarding an email (usually happens to Outlook clients), try the “Trim only when content left is not empty” option. This setting is under Settings – Dynalist Pro – Email to inbox.
- [Shortcuts] Added search bar to the shortcut customization interface (Settings – Keymap). With more and more shortcuts available for customization, it can be hard to find a particular shortcut. Now you can stop browsing and just search for it!
- [Shortcuts] New custom shortcut: sort items by title and date (in both ascending and descending order).
- [Shortcuts] New custom shortcut: format selected text as code block.
- [UX] After lock mode has been enabled in narrow layout, show an indicator in the top bar when the window gets wide, so that you know why suddenly you can’t edit things.
- [Date picker] When using Tab to go to the time picker fields, automatically select all text for easy text input without mouse.
- [Sync] Fixed issue where the last few typed characters are not getting synced to server (they are saved locally though) on slower networks, especially on mobile.
- [Version history] Fixed deleted entries appear in the wrong order.
- [Import] Fixed OPML import not working offline.
- [UX] Fixed when selecting with Shift+Up or Shift+Down, the parent level is skipped.
- [UX] Fixed issue where the page would unexpected scroll to the top when pasting while selecting multiple items.
- Fixed uploading files through API not working in some cases.